Catalyst Mobile Ltd, the company behind the popular iOS application Bit Trader, announced yesterday that they have made some significant updates to their Bit Trader app. Bit Trader basically keeps track of the Bitstamp Bitcoin exchange site, where you will be able to see any price movements for the Bitcoin and so on.
Amongst the new features included in the new version of Bit Trader we can mention:
- Live ticker of Bitstamp Bitcoin price
- Price history
- Set Buy and Sell Limit Orders on Bitstamp
- Cancel Bitstamp Orders
- Market data - Market Capital, BTC Volume and Total BTC
- View users Bitstamp account balances for BTC and USD
- Set Local notifications for high and low limits
- View Users Current Order on Bit stamp
"This is a significant update since Apple relaxed their rules to allow apps to trade Bitcoins. We're thrilled to be the first app on the app store that enables users to do this. We can now invest further development of the app to support additional exchanges with confidence." Chris Baxter, Spokesperson from Catalyst Mobile Ltd said in a press release.
The company also announced that they wish to add more Bitcoin exchanges to the application, allowing users to have a more wide range of places to buy and sell Bitcoins and compare price movements. You can find the application in the Apple App Store on your iOS device.