Last week’s article caused quite the stir and today we’re following up on that with some more from Jaka who elaborates on a few more topics of interest.…
The poker industry is built on many different things. It’s built on the game, legendary players, the fame that comes with winning, but mostly it’s about money. Money is what brings you into the game, what could make you famous if you win a lot of it, but it also can make your fall that much harder. …
Back in April we interviewed Dan O’Brien and he spoke about the serious hits the poker industry has taken over the last two years. Now, at the end of the World Series of Poker, the outlook for O’Brien seems to be a lot……
He’s ranked number four on the Canadian all-time money list, has almost $6.4 million in live tournament earnings and a WPT, two Aussie Millions and a €50,000 High Roller title. These victories are just the tip of the iceberg, as the man known as SirWatts has 11 six-figure cashes and two of which are more than $1.3 million. …
The former star and producer of Two Months Two Million, founder of DeucesCracked, producer of From Busto to Robusto and creator of The Micros, spent nearly three years working on a huge project which will totally change the outlook the world has on our beloved game, online poker. …
Winning is the one thing poker players want. They crave it, they need it and every single one of them thinks they deserve it more than their opponents. German pro Marvin Rettenmaier is not just one of those pros; he’s one of the best.…
Down to earth, realistic and very polite is the best way to describe this young man from Mississauga, Ontario. Chen is not looking for fame and spotlights; he wants to enjoy the freedom that poker gives him.…
An in-depth interview with the current number one on te PokerStars TLB and how the life as an online tournament and sit and go grinder isn't as easy as it seems.…
In an in-depth conversation Shannon Shorr takes us through the process of his personal evolution. Once upon a time he was a tad arrogant and could think and speak about nothing but poker. All of that has changed and you can read here how and why he decided to do that.…
The poker world tends to qualify certain events and results as “good for poker,” or “bad for poker.” Most of these things rely heavily on variance, and we tend to forget that there are also very stable and reliable people that are “good for poker”. Dan O’Brien is one of those people in the poker world.…
He's been living the life, playing poker and making a ton money for quite some time now. Kane Kalas, the man known as Nascar_1949 on the online tables, does not have the fame yet but he does have a very serious game.…
An in-depth interview with one of the biggest poker talents in the world who has been off the radar for quite some time. Scott Palmer speaks very openly about his decisions which made him from the hottest thing on the scene to someone we almost forgot about.…
Latest News From Our Partners
Latest Casino news
- 2017-05-29 04:12$500 million to be invested in Former Trump Taj Mahal by Hard Rock International
- 2017-05-26 09:59Casino Activities likely to abolished from Guam Liberation Carnival
- 2017-05-26 07:3474 arrested in a raid on Gambling den
- 2017-05-25 07:23IPI casino request barred citing concerns over safety by Casino Commission
- 2017-05-24 07:23New Satellite Casino in East Windsor Connecticut Approved by Senate
- 2017-05-23 07:27Petitions to Stop Red Water Casino Development in Leake County
- 2017-05-22 06:37Resorts World Las VegasTo Begin Construction 3rd Q 2017
- 2017-05-20 09:45San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino, California Is First to Launch Bonus Game Smash Smash
- 2017-05-20 02:13Sullivan County Casino to Be Named Resorts World Catskills
Latest Crypto currencies news
- 2017-05-29 03:19OneGram to redefine the digital “gold standard”, launches Sharia-Compliant cryptocurrency
- 2017-05-26 10:15Japan’s Bitbank creates a Ripple!
- 2017-05-26 07:38Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies soon to be digital goods in Russia
- 2017-05-25 07:24Meet Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s new member, The National Bank of Canada.
- 2017-05-24 07:25DirectBet.eu Gambling Platform Closes Suddenly for no Apparent Reason
- 2017-05-23 07:32Hong Kong-Based Bitfinex Enables Ripple’s XRP On Its Trading Platform
- 2017-05-22 06:39Norwegian Online Bank, Skandiabanken Takes The First Leap In Recognising Bitcoin As An Investment Class.
- 2017-05-20 09:47Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Kraken Platform announces inclusion of Ripple.
- 2017-05-20 03:50Ripple’s Expansion toSix Different Exchanges Paves the Way for More Adoption of XRP
Latest Sports news
- 2017-05-29 09:19Attempt To legalise Sports Fantasy in Texas Goes in Vain
- 2017-05-29 07:17Kenya Welcomes New Sports Gaming Firm, Cheza Gaming Ltd.
- 2017-05-26 10:01In an attempt to reform the sports betting law, PASPA likely to be banned
- 2017-05-26 07:37French Online Sports Betting setting all those fancy records!
- 2017-05-25 07:25Federal Palace Hotel and Casino to now host Sports Betting West Africa Summit, July 17-19, 2017
- 2017-05-24 07:24Ghanaian Sports Betting Company Betway Launches a Talent Hunt for Football Stars
- 2017-05-23 07:31Paddy Power toBe First in Offering Real-Money Sports Betting On Facebook Messenger
- 2017-05-22 06:3865 % Of All Wagers Placed in Australia On Digital
- 2017-05-20 09:47Easy and Instant Returns offered by Cheza Gaming