News From The Casino Scene
Southampton counsil has given the casino operator his licence for a new Aspers “Super Casino”. After more than two years of struggling with competition of other casino operators, such as Genting; Grosvenor; Global Gaming Ventures and Kymeira Casino, Aspers came out the strongest.…
Nowadays, online payments are the easiest and fastest methods of payment, either for customers or for businesses, all over the world. In 2003, PayPal stopped supporting online gaming in the United States, even though it was one of the biggest transactors for online gaming sites at that time. A few onling gambling websites have started accepting PayPal as a payment method for online casinos.…
Revel casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, was one of four casinos to close in 2014 due to bankruptcy and a tate takeover of its finances. Florida businessman Glenn Straub, who bought the casino last year, announced that part of the property will again be open for business this summer.…
Las Vegas multimillionaire Shawn Scott, who is trying to build a new casino between Portland and New Hampshire, is getting some resistance from Bangor and Oxford, the only two existing casinos in Maine.…
Four gunmen stormed the Pasino casino in Aix-en-Provence, a city in the southern part of France. This happened last Fridaynight, the four men are still fugitive.…
Figures of the earnings of casinos in Macau affirm that 2015 was a bad year for the gambling-industry. Revenue from the VIP market dropped a mind blowing 39.9 percent compared to 2014. Where the VIP market collected around MOP212.54 billion in 2014 (roughly $26.4 billion), 2015 was only good for MOP127.82 billion ($15.9 billion).…
A group of people, associated with Las Vegas developer Shawn Scott, is rapidly obtaining signatures needed for a petition to build a third casino in the American state of Maine. The only two casino’s in Maine are the Oxford Casino and the Hollywood Casino, of which the latter was built by Scott before selling it.…
$600.000 found in safety deposit box at The Star casino in Sydney; Singapore national sentenced to at least 9 months in prison
Police collected a little over $600.000 from a saftey deposit box in The Star casino in Sydney. The casino staff contacted the police because of the big gambling and significant cash withdrawals of Singaporean San Wei Koh. Suspicion was aroused when Koh told the story to the police.…
Netent, one of the leading casino game providers in the iGaming industry, won the prestigious award of “Game of the Year” at the eGaming Review Operators Awards show held in The Artillery Garden in London, England, Monday.…
1X2gaming, one of the leading virtual sports providers, announced today that they have signed a strategic partnership agreement with Leap Gaming. The partnership was announced in alliance with the release of a new turnkey graphical virtual sports product, which will shortly be provided to their partners.…
Betsoft Gaming, one of the leading providers of 3D themed casino games, announced earlier this week that they have signed a partnership agreement with the Belgian gaming site Gaming1. Gaming1 is owned by the Circus Group and is one of the leading Belgian providers in the casino market. Gaming1 will be integrating the full suite of games from Betsoft Gaming.…
Sweden-based casino game provider, Play’n GO, launched a brand new game this week, in the spirit of the season. The new game, “Happy Halloween”, is a brand new title featuring ghosts, pumpkins, ghouls and many other scary things.…
Netent, one of the world’s leading online casino game providers, announced last week that they have been approved to operate in the regulated state of New Jersey in the USA. Now their games are available to be played in Bwin.Party’s site in the state.…
Content and system developer Betdigital announce that their omni-channel slot game Wild Jewels has proved to be a huge hit with Ladbrokes’ customers since its release.…
The British casino games company, Realistic Games, announced today that they have created their first full-screen slot, dubbed “Fireworks”. The game will work on all platforms, including desktops and mobile devices, and allows people to play from their favourite device.…
Viral, a casino and sportsbetting whitelabel solutions provider, announced today that they have sigend a partnership agreement with GameART. GameART is a casino game provider who has specialized in high-end slots.…
Play’n GO, one of the leading casino game providers in Europe, announced late last week that they have launched a new slot into their portfolio of games. The new game dubbed “Eye of the Kraken” is a new premium slot from the Swedish provider and evolves around the mythical sea monster said to be in the waters between Norway and Greenland.…
Genii, the iGaming technology supplier, announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement with the Malta-based iGaming platform provider B3W. Under the terms of the agreement, B3W will be integrating the approximately 130 casino games from Genii into their portfolio.…
Betsoft Gaming, one of the leading online casino game providers, announced today that they have launched yet another 3D slot to add to their Slots3 collection. The game dubbed “The Tipsy Tourist” is a five-reel, 20 pay-lines tropical themed game which tells the story about Gary. Gary is a hardworking man who goes on a holiday to get away from the daily stress of his life.…
LeoVegas, one of the leading online casino sites in Europe, announced earlier this week that they have signed a partnership agreement with the online casino game provider Realistic Games. Under the terms of the agreement, LeoVegas has now integrated their some of the games into their portfolio.…
Latest News From Our Partners
Latest Poker news
- 2017-05-28 05:42Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa to further Rock WSOP in 2018
- 2017-05-26 09:02First Shared Online Poker Liquidity Agreement to be signed in June, confirms ARJEL
- 2017-05-25 07:24Pennsylvania Senate takes a long jump, passes Online Gambling Bill
- 2017-05-24 07:26Saipan Higher Education Financial Assistance (SHEFA) Seek Postponement of Relocation of Poker Parlours
- 2017-05-23 07:34Poker Supply to Be Cut As Las Vegas’ Luxor Casino Closes Poker Room
- 2017-05-22 06:41Saipan andNorthern Islands Zoning Administrator Continues toOppose Poker Arcades Relocation Deadline Being Extended.
- 2017-05-20 09:48PokerStars Will Launch New Stars Rewards Program in Denmark Next Week
- 2017-05-20 03:51Bodog Signs Sponsorship Deal withH2 Poker Club inSão PauloBrazil
- 2017-05-19 08:12Arizona State allows Tribal Group to run Poker Room in Glendale
Latest Crypto currencies news
- 2017-05-29 03:19OneGram to redefine the digital “gold standard”, launches Sharia-Compliant cryptocurrency
- 2017-05-26 10:15Japan’s Bitbank creates a Ripple!
- 2017-05-26 07:38Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies soon to be digital goods in Russia
- 2017-05-25 07:24Meet Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s new member, The National Bank of Canada.
- 2017-05-24 07:25DirectBet.eu Gambling Platform Closes Suddenly for no Apparent Reason
- 2017-05-23 07:32Hong Kong-Based Bitfinex Enables Ripple’s XRP On Its Trading Platform
- 2017-05-22 06:39Norwegian Online Bank, Skandiabanken Takes The First Leap In Recognising Bitcoin As An Investment Class.
- 2017-05-20 09:47Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Kraken Platform announces inclusion of Ripple.
- 2017-05-20 03:50Ripple’s Expansion toSix Different Exchanges Paves the Way for More Adoption of XRP
Latest Sports news
- 2017-05-29 09:19Attempt To legalise Sports Fantasy in Texas Goes in Vain
- 2017-05-29 07:17Kenya Welcomes New Sports Gaming Firm, Cheza Gaming Ltd.
- 2017-05-26 10:01In an attempt to reform the sports betting law, PASPA likely to be banned
- 2017-05-26 07:37French Online Sports Betting setting all those fancy records!
- 2017-05-25 07:25Federal Palace Hotel and Casino to now host Sports Betting West Africa Summit, July 17-19, 2017
- 2017-05-24 07:24Ghanaian Sports Betting Company Betway Launches a Talent Hunt for Football Stars
- 2017-05-23 07:31Paddy Power toBe First in Offering Real-Money Sports Betting On Facebook Messenger
- 2017-05-22 06:3865 % Of All Wagers Placed in Australia On Digital
- 2017-05-20 09:47Easy and Instant Returns offered by Cheza Gaming