News From The Casino Scene
Maryland Live Casino at Arundel Mills retains the lead as the state’s largest casino. However, there was more than 11% decrease in its December 2016 revenue as compared to what the operator earned during the same period the previous year.…
There was a 7% drop at the former (from nearly $49M in 2015 to about $45M in 2016) and an 8.6% fall at the latter (from about $46.6M in 2015 to nearly $42.6M in 2016). …
Customers playing the automated craps machine at the Isle Casino in Pompano Beach have complained about being systematically overcharged since 2012 when the machine was introduced at the casino.…
State Senator from Fairfield Tony Hwang has joined a 12-group coalition which advocates opposition to opening more off-reservation casinos in Connecticut.…
According to Elk Grove City official Jason Lindgren, in the event that a special election on the project is approved, that will amount to anywhere between $1 million and $1.8 million.…
The PD press release further states that a man armed with a handgun walked in Lucky Lil’s Casino on 770 King Park at 7:10PM and “demanded cash”.…
Voters were let down by the misleading promise that Maryland would be the beneficiary of the largest share of gambling revenue of any state to support education.…
Northern Wisconsin Stockbridge tribe claims it will lose $22 million from rival Ho-Chunk tribe’s planned casino. …
2016 has been a great year for the multi-billion dollar casino online industry. …
A new law has been introduced in Japan on Monday, allowing casino gambling.…
A federal judge has ordered well known poker pro Phil Ivey to return over $10 million of past winnings to the Borgata Casino in Atlantic City.…
Former CEO and Amaya Inc. Founder David Baazov has withdrawn his $6.7 billion offer due to the too high asking price of some shareholders.…
U.S. District Court Judge Noel Hillman ruled last Friday that well-known poker pro Phil Ivey and his companion Cheng Yin Sun broke the New Jersey casino gambling regulations when they won nearly $10 million back in 2012 at an Atlantic City casino.…
The renowned Riviera Hotel and Casino are no longer existing. Yesterday, the last tower of the hotel was demolished.…
The vision really was to create an online casino that’s different to the usual ones players frequent – something with a strong, easily identifiable brand, underpinned by a quality experience with a nice twist. That’s what we set out to do when we launched in March 2014. And going on the basis of how strongly we’ve grown in the two-and-a-bit years since, it looks like our approach has struck a chord with players.…
The Hollywood Park Casino Company announced on Friday that the new Cary Grant Pavilion at its new Hollywood Park Casino (HPC) will open this fall.…
All good things come to an end, even in Las Vegas. What was high-pitched decennia ago, is outdated anno 2016.…
Revenue of Macau's gaming business fell more in May than analysts had estimated. The main reason for this are tighter rules affecting gamblers. Revenue fell 9.6% in May compared with a 9.5% drop in April.…
The European Dealer Championship 2016 will take place on Wednesday May 11th and Thursday May 12th in Holland Casino Breda. It is the first time that the European event will take place in the Netherlands.…
The Swedish gambling portal bastacasinobonus.se recently launched a dynamic bonus ranking table where bonus hunters can see bonus offers from different casinos and sort them under various criteria. …
Latest Poker news
- 2017-05-28 10:42Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa to further Rock WSOP in 2018
- 2017-05-26 14:02First Shared Online Poker Liquidity Agreement to be signed in June, confirms ARJEL
- 2017-05-25 12:24Pennsylvania Senate takes a long jump, passes Online Gambling Bill
- 2017-05-24 12:26Saipan Higher Education Financial Assistance (SHEFA) Seek Postponement of Relocation of Poker Parlours
- 2017-05-23 12:34Poker Supply to Be Cut As Las Vegas’ Luxor Casino Closes Poker Room
- 2017-05-22 11:41Saipan andNorthern Islands Zoning Administrator Continues toOppose Poker Arcades Relocation Deadline Being Extended.
- 2017-05-20 14:48PokerStars Will Launch New Stars Rewards Program in Denmark Next Week
- 2017-05-20 08:51Bodog Signs Sponsorship Deal withH2 Poker Club inSão PauloBrazil
- 2017-05-19 13:12Arizona State allows Tribal Group to run Poker Room in Glendale
Latest Crypto currencies news
- 2017-05-29 08:19OneGram to redefine the digital “gold standard”, launches Sharia-Compliant cryptocurrency
- 2017-05-26 15:15Japan’s Bitbank creates a Ripple!
- 2017-05-26 12:38Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies soon to be digital goods in Russia
- 2017-05-25 12:24Meet Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s new member, The National Bank of Canada.
- 2017-05-24 12:25DirectBet.eu Gambling Platform Closes Suddenly for no Apparent Reason
- 2017-05-23 12:32Hong Kong-Based Bitfinex Enables Ripple’s XRP On Its Trading Platform
- 2017-05-22 11:39Norwegian Online Bank, Skandiabanken Takes The First Leap In Recognising Bitcoin As An Investment Class.
- 2017-05-20 14:47Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Kraken Platform announces inclusion of Ripple.
- 2017-05-20 08:50Ripple’s Expansion toSix Different Exchanges Paves the Way for More Adoption of XRP
Latest Sports news
- 2017-05-29 14:19Attempt To legalise Sports Fantasy in Texas Goes in Vain
- 2017-05-29 12:17Kenya Welcomes New Sports Gaming Firm, Cheza Gaming Ltd.
- 2017-05-26 15:01In an attempt to reform the sports betting law, PASPA likely to be banned
- 2017-05-26 12:37French Online Sports Betting setting all those fancy records!
- 2017-05-25 12:25Federal Palace Hotel and Casino to now host Sports Betting West Africa Summit, July 17-19, 2017
- 2017-05-24 12:24Ghanaian Sports Betting Company Betway Launches a Talent Hunt for Football Stars
- 2017-05-23 12:31Paddy Power toBe First in Offering Real-Money Sports Betting On Facebook Messenger
- 2017-05-22 11:3865 % Of All Wagers Placed in Australia On Digital
- 2017-05-20 14:47Easy and Instant Returns offered by Cheza Gaming