News From The Casino Scene
Casino Nova Scotia Halifax has confirmed information that it will include off-track betting on horse racing in its services.…
A new gambling parlor in Pittsburg, Kansas, is preparing for a grand opening ceremony on 8 April. The $80-million Kansas Crossing Casino & Hotel is going to be the newest gaming facility in the state, and owners are hoping to attract huge crowds of players for the kick-off night.…
The Shawnee Tribe has moved a step closer to building a $25 million casino in the vicinity of Guymon in the Oklahoma Panhandle. The development occurred following Gov. Mary Fallin’s support of a U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs decision.…
Figures made public by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming authority reveal that casino state-wide revenue for the month of February amounts to $128.7 million.…
Las Vegas Sands Corp (LVSC) has once again shown its willingness to expand towards Asia. One of the biggest casino groups in the world, LVSC has employed a different strategy from competitors such as MGM Resorts and Wynn Resorts focused on acquiring new properties in the USAby turning its head towards developments in unexploited markets.…
Codeta Casino is a live dealer operator offering a wide range of games via top-notch software platforms. Its partners are development companies Evolution Gaming and NetEnt whose proprietary high definition solutions are at the core of Codeta’s live dealer games portfolio…
The bill to legalize casinos in Georgia has once again failed to make it beyond the committee stage. The piece of legislation, which was introduced the night before Crossover Day, will have a possibility for re-instation no early than the following year.…
It has been announced that the World Series of Poker flagship Global Casino Championship event is going to take place at the Harrah’s Cherokee Casino in North Carolina between Aug 8-10.…
International Game Technology PLC has equipped three casinos in the Czech Republic with CrystalDual and CrystalSlant cabinets. The innovative multigame technology represented by IGT CrystalDual cabinets will be launched in the American Chance Casino – Route 59 and American Chance Casino – Route 55, while IGT CrystalSlant cabinets will be introduced to the American Chance Casino – Ceska Kubice.…
GameCo Inc., a prominent video game machine manufacturer, has been certified by Gaming Laboratories International. The license makes it possible for the company to sell its machines across U.S. states which allow slot machines and electronic table games.…
A new betting parlor featuring 265 video lottery terminals has opened at the Jake’s 58 Hotel & Casino in Long Island. Owners of the establishment Suffolk OTB hope the casino will help them get out of debt and avoid bankruptcy.…
This week will see the official opening of the Millennial E-Sports arena downtown Las Vegas. The 15,000 square foot establishment is going to host e-sports tournaments, kicking off with the qualifying games for the Halo World Championship, and a Madden tournament to be held later in March.…
There was unanimous support on the part of the board of selectmen Saturday for a casino development agreement in town. The contract for East Windsor features the operators of the Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun establishments and could be the first casino off a Native American reservation in the state.…
It has only been two weeks since the Rivers Casino & Resort opened, and its total gross gaming revenue rose by about 17% to $3.55 million as compared to the first week of operation.…
Shooting in downtown Reno on Thursday morning has resulted in one death, according to information from police authorities.…
Membersof the California Highlands’ Central Police Station are reported to have responded to a signal detailing two unresponsive individuals inside a vehicle at the parking lot of the San Manuel Casino in the city…
Mobile casino gaming company JOINGO has integrated its mobile applications suite with the CasinoTrac management system developed by Table Trac, Inc. Following this process, JOINGO users now can access personalized stats such as points balance, tier level and offers specially customized for them.…
Las Vegas casino operator Sands estimates that it may need up to $10 billion to build a gaming resort in Japan. According to Sands’ CEO Sheldon Adelson, the investment would be anywhere between $6 billion and $10 billion, including the land. In comparison, the company’s Singapore Marina Bay Sands development cost $6 billion.…
Although there are different casino payment systems, the use of mobile phones for online casino gaming has risen in Scandinavia.…
Following a decision by the UK High Court in its favor, casino operator Aspers can proceed to build a fifth gaming establishment in Southampton (Hampshire).…
Latest Poker news
- 2017-05-28 10:42Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa to further Rock WSOP in 2018
- 2017-05-26 14:02First Shared Online Poker Liquidity Agreement to be signed in June, confirms ARJEL
- 2017-05-25 12:24Pennsylvania Senate takes a long jump, passes Online Gambling Bill
- 2017-05-24 12:26Saipan Higher Education Financial Assistance (SHEFA) Seek Postponement of Relocation of Poker Parlours
- 2017-05-23 12:34Poker Supply to Be Cut As Las Vegas’ Luxor Casino Closes Poker Room
- 2017-05-22 11:41Saipan andNorthern Islands Zoning Administrator Continues toOppose Poker Arcades Relocation Deadline Being Extended.
- 2017-05-20 14:48PokerStars Will Launch New Stars Rewards Program in Denmark Next Week
- 2017-05-20 08:51Bodog Signs Sponsorship Deal withH2 Poker Club inSão PauloBrazil
- 2017-05-19 13:12Arizona State allows Tribal Group to run Poker Room in Glendale
Latest Crypto currencies news
- 2017-05-29 08:19OneGram to redefine the digital “gold standard”, launches Sharia-Compliant cryptocurrency
- 2017-05-26 15:15Japan’s Bitbank creates a Ripple!
- 2017-05-26 12:38Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies soon to be digital goods in Russia
- 2017-05-25 12:24Meet Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s new member, The National Bank of Canada.
- 2017-05-24 12:25DirectBet.eu Gambling Platform Closes Suddenly for no Apparent Reason
- 2017-05-23 12:32Hong Kong-Based Bitfinex Enables Ripple’s XRP On Its Trading Platform
- 2017-05-22 11:39Norwegian Online Bank, Skandiabanken Takes The First Leap In Recognising Bitcoin As An Investment Class.
- 2017-05-20 14:47Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Kraken Platform announces inclusion of Ripple.
- 2017-05-20 08:50Ripple’s Expansion toSix Different Exchanges Paves the Way for More Adoption of XRP
Latest Sports news
- 2017-05-29 14:19Attempt To legalise Sports Fantasy in Texas Goes in Vain
- 2017-05-29 12:17Kenya Welcomes New Sports Gaming Firm, Cheza Gaming Ltd.
- 2017-05-26 15:01In an attempt to reform the sports betting law, PASPA likely to be banned
- 2017-05-26 12:37French Online Sports Betting setting all those fancy records!
- 2017-05-25 12:25Federal Palace Hotel and Casino to now host Sports Betting West Africa Summit, July 17-19, 2017
- 2017-05-24 12:24Ghanaian Sports Betting Company Betway Launches a Talent Hunt for Football Stars
- 2017-05-23 12:31Paddy Power toBe First in Offering Real-Money Sports Betting On Facebook Messenger
- 2017-05-22 11:3865 % Of All Wagers Placed in Australia On Digital
- 2017-05-20 14:47Easy and Instant Returns offered by Cheza Gaming