News From The Casino Scene
In an effort to minimize gambling addiction levels, the Japanese government is planning restrictions on pachinko establishments and race tracks. At the same time, Las Vegas-style gaming in the country was legalized in December, and several casino projects are already in the pipeline.…
Macau casino operator Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd. is joining forces with Monaco’s Societe des Bains de Mer (SBM) to obtain a license for the Japanese market and operate casinos and hotels as a single entity there.…
According to the official 2016 results report of investment company Imperial Pacific International Holdings Ltd., if construction follows the schedule, the casino of the Imperial Pacific Resort will open on March 31. In turn, the hotel will start welcoming visitors during the second half of 2017.…
Prominent American Internet gaming software developer GAN plc has confirmed the launch of Simulated Gaming™ for the Native American Turning Stone Resort Casino.…
With two more casino projects in the pipeline, the Indian gambling establishments in Sacramento might soon become too many for the size of the market.…
South Korea’s first multicomplex resort project is set to open the following month. Its name is Paradise City, and it will be located near the Incheon International Airport.…
The New Phoenix Casino has announced that it will shut down this Sunday. According to the press release, the decision of the establishment’s management is based on continuously decreasing sales and significant staff turnover.…
The Seneca Nation of Indians has announced that casino payments to the state government will be suspended as of the following week. The decision, which was provoked by tension between the tribe and Gov…
The first Philippine mega-casino complex outside Manila has been given the green light by the country’s gaming regulator. It will be located on the island of Cebu and will cost an estimated $500 million to build.…
Mansion Group, which owns one of the oldest domains in the industry, Casino.com, has announced that it is going to rebrand the site.…
The plan to establish up to sixstate-owned casinos in North Dakota will be reconsidered by the legislature.…
A Dutch national has been appointed in charge of governing the three casinos in Detroit. …
Casino megaowner Genting has been given the go-ahead to build a 300-room hotel or another commercial structure depending on market conditions on the site of Miami-Dade’s Omni bus terminal.…
The Atlantic Club Casino, which has not been operational since it was closed down by Caesars Entertainment, has a new owner that is planning to transform the property into a family-friendly waterpark.…
The St. Jo Frontier Casino has begun a rebranding strategy process that will hopefully bring its revenues back on track. This fiscal year’s figures show only 1% gain ($26.6 million), and on top of all, the Missouri Gaming Commission has reduced the total adjusted gross revenue forecast for the gaming establishment by $100,000 to $3.4 million.…
On occasion of its five-year anniversary, there will be special games and promotions at Casino Miami, featuring a grand prize of $1 million. The kiosk game which gives players a chance to become millionnaires is going to be based on a raffle planned for April 8.…
Democrat Attorney General George Jepsen has expressed concerns over the legal ramifications of a new tribal casino in East Windsor. According to him, there are substantial risks stemming from licensing the state’s first casino on non-tribal reservation land.…
In an attempt to fill a gap in the state budget, Illinois legislators have come up with a proposal for six new casinos in the area. …
A Chinese state-owned company that is investing in a casino mega-complex on the Southport Spit has threatened $1.2 billion legal action if the project does not gain approval by Queensland authorities.…
According to a press release by Japanese pachinko operator Sega Sammy Holdings, the first stage of the Paradise City casino resort in South Korea will open to foreigners on 20 April.…
Latest News From Our Partners
Latest Poker news
- 2017-05-28 05:42Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa to further Rock WSOP in 2018
- 2017-05-26 09:02First Shared Online Poker Liquidity Agreement to be signed in June, confirms ARJEL
- 2017-05-25 07:24Pennsylvania Senate takes a long jump, passes Online Gambling Bill
- 2017-05-24 07:26Saipan Higher Education Financial Assistance (SHEFA) Seek Postponement of Relocation of Poker Parlours
- 2017-05-23 07:34Poker Supply to Be Cut As Las Vegas’ Luxor Casino Closes Poker Room
- 2017-05-22 06:41Saipan andNorthern Islands Zoning Administrator Continues toOppose Poker Arcades Relocation Deadline Being Extended.
- 2017-05-20 09:48PokerStars Will Launch New Stars Rewards Program in Denmark Next Week
- 2017-05-20 03:51Bodog Signs Sponsorship Deal withH2 Poker Club inSão PauloBrazil
- 2017-05-19 08:12Arizona State allows Tribal Group to run Poker Room in Glendale
Latest Crypto currencies news
- 2017-05-29 03:19OneGram to redefine the digital “gold standard”, launches Sharia-Compliant cryptocurrency
- 2017-05-26 10:15Japan’s Bitbank creates a Ripple!
- 2017-05-26 07:38Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies soon to be digital goods in Russia
- 2017-05-25 07:24Meet Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s new member, The National Bank of Canada.
- 2017-05-24 07:25DirectBet.eu Gambling Platform Closes Suddenly for no Apparent Reason
- 2017-05-23 07:32Hong Kong-Based Bitfinex Enables Ripple’s XRP On Its Trading Platform
- 2017-05-22 06:39Norwegian Online Bank, Skandiabanken Takes The First Leap In Recognising Bitcoin As An Investment Class.
- 2017-05-20 09:47Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Kraken Platform announces inclusion of Ripple.
- 2017-05-20 03:50Ripple’s Expansion toSix Different Exchanges Paves the Way for More Adoption of XRP
Latest Sports news
- 2017-05-29 09:19Attempt To legalise Sports Fantasy in Texas Goes in Vain
- 2017-05-29 07:17Kenya Welcomes New Sports Gaming Firm, Cheza Gaming Ltd.
- 2017-05-26 10:01In an attempt to reform the sports betting law, PASPA likely to be banned
- 2017-05-26 07:37French Online Sports Betting setting all those fancy records!
- 2017-05-25 07:25Federal Palace Hotel and Casino to now host Sports Betting West Africa Summit, July 17-19, 2017
- 2017-05-24 07:24Ghanaian Sports Betting Company Betway Launches a Talent Hunt for Football Stars
- 2017-05-23 07:31Paddy Power toBe First in Offering Real-Money Sports Betting On Facebook Messenger
- 2017-05-22 06:3865 % Of All Wagers Placed in Australia On Digital
- 2017-05-20 09:47Easy and Instant Returns offered by Cheza Gaming