News From The Casino Scene
Senate President Stanley Rosenberg has reacted adversely to a House budget proposal to allow alcohol to be served in casinos until 4:00 AM.…
The Jacks or Better Casino yacht in Galveston Bay, which had opened two weeks previously, crashed into a buoy around North Holiday Drive.…
The Seven Mile Casino card room has been permitted to change its owner. The Chula Vista City Council has authorized the transfer of ownership rights from VC Cardroom Inc. to La Jolla-based Stones South Bay Corp.…
The Ilani Casino Resort run by the Cowlitz Indian Tribe is scheduled to open on April 24.…
Over 50 construction workers engaged in a casino resort project on the Pacific island of Saipan protested on Friday, demanding payment. Their employer, MCC International Saipan, was found to have been using illegal Chinese workers who entered the country with tourist visas.…
Gambling authorities in Iowa might visit the three urban casino sites located in downtown Cedar Rapids if the fiscal 2018 meeting schedule is approved on Thursday.…
VizExplorer, a major supplier of operational intelligence gaming solutions has concluded a license agreement with Sandia Resort & Casino in New Mexico.…
Sports bookmakers in Nevada this year are offering wagering on what players teams select at the NFL draft. This is the first time such proposition bets have been given the go-ahead by the gambling authorities in the state.…
Casino officials have refused to pay out a US man’s jackpot amounting to US$100,000 (A$133,000) because his friend pushed the button for him “for luck”.…
The Poarch Band of Creek Indians and their Wind Creek Hospitality operations responsible for gambling are planning a casino in D’Iberville. The tribe has gained a new plot of land and has already laid out a preliminary sketch of the project.…
With the NFL soon moving to Las Vegas, it will be interesting to see whether players will manage to ensure compliance with the league’s policy on gambling. According to it, players are banned from appearing at casinos for any promotional activities.…
An entertainment complex in Blackpool is to undergo conversion into a casino. That was reported in local media following entrepreneur Peter Swann’s application with the Blackpool Council to transform the Sands Venue on Central Promenade into a gaming parlor.…
The Montreign Resort Casino is going to be rebranded as Resorts World, according to a press release by owner Empire Resorts.…
It was revealed Wednesday that the sale of the former Trump Taj Mahal casino had been finalized. New owner Hard Rock International is planning to renovate the property to offer hotel and casino facilities.…
The state of New York is going to expand its gambling service base as the Oneida Indian Nation is rolling out a massive casino project in the town of Sullivan in Madison County.…
A government task force to deal with the negative social consequences of gambling was set up by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Tuesday. The working group will endeavor to establish comprehensive integrated resort regulations and effective measures to counter gambling addiction.…
It has been revealed that Hong Kong-listed junket investor Jimei International Entertainment Group Ltd. is not going to renew partnership with NagaCorp, Phnom Penh.…
After two long years of construction, Kansas Crossing Casino held its ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday morning.…
New York-based Turning Stone Resort Casino has just introduced a free-to-play casino platform. It is available on play.turningstone.com, and features a range of games that can be played with virtual money.…
It has been announced that the St. Croix Casino Hertel Express will open on May 1. Keith O’Brien, Owners Representative and Chairman of the Board for the St. Croix Economic Development Corporation also said that the 850-people outdoor amphitheater of the complex will welcome visitors on Memorial Day weekend, while the R/V park will be operational as of the middle of June.…
Latest News From Our Partners
Latest Poker news
- 2017-05-28 05:42Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa to further Rock WSOP in 2018
- 2017-05-26 09:02First Shared Online Poker Liquidity Agreement to be signed in June, confirms ARJEL
- 2017-05-25 07:24Pennsylvania Senate takes a long jump, passes Online Gambling Bill
- 2017-05-24 07:26Saipan Higher Education Financial Assistance (SHEFA) Seek Postponement of Relocation of Poker Parlours
- 2017-05-23 07:34Poker Supply to Be Cut As Las Vegas’ Luxor Casino Closes Poker Room
- 2017-05-22 06:41Saipan andNorthern Islands Zoning Administrator Continues toOppose Poker Arcades Relocation Deadline Being Extended.
- 2017-05-20 09:48PokerStars Will Launch New Stars Rewards Program in Denmark Next Week
- 2017-05-20 03:51Bodog Signs Sponsorship Deal withH2 Poker Club inSão PauloBrazil
- 2017-05-19 08:12Arizona State allows Tribal Group to run Poker Room in Glendale
Latest Crypto currencies news
- 2017-05-29 03:19OneGram to redefine the digital “gold standard”, launches Sharia-Compliant cryptocurrency
- 2017-05-26 10:15Japan’s Bitbank creates a Ripple!
- 2017-05-26 07:38Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies soon to be digital goods in Russia
- 2017-05-25 07:24Meet Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s new member, The National Bank of Canada.
- 2017-05-24 07:25DirectBet.eu Gambling Platform Closes Suddenly for no Apparent Reason
- 2017-05-23 07:32Hong Kong-Based Bitfinex Enables Ripple’s XRP On Its Trading Platform
- 2017-05-22 06:39Norwegian Online Bank, Skandiabanken Takes The First Leap In Recognising Bitcoin As An Investment Class.
- 2017-05-20 09:47Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Kraken Platform announces inclusion of Ripple.
- 2017-05-20 03:50Ripple’s Expansion toSix Different Exchanges Paves the Way for More Adoption of XRP
Latest Sports news
- 2017-05-29 09:19Attempt To legalise Sports Fantasy in Texas Goes in Vain
- 2017-05-29 07:17Kenya Welcomes New Sports Gaming Firm, Cheza Gaming Ltd.
- 2017-05-26 10:01In an attempt to reform the sports betting law, PASPA likely to be banned
- 2017-05-26 07:37French Online Sports Betting setting all those fancy records!
- 2017-05-25 07:25Federal Palace Hotel and Casino to now host Sports Betting West Africa Summit, July 17-19, 2017
- 2017-05-24 07:24Ghanaian Sports Betting Company Betway Launches a Talent Hunt for Football Stars
- 2017-05-23 07:31Paddy Power toBe First in Offering Real-Money Sports Betting On Facebook Messenger
- 2017-05-22 06:3865 % Of All Wagers Placed in Australia On Digital
- 2017-05-20 09:47Easy and Instant Returns offered by Cheza Gaming