News From The Casino Scene
Evolution Gaming, one of the leading live casino solutions providers, announced today that they have gone live with their new live studio, in the historic Belgian Casino de Spa. The studio has taken four months to set up and will now be streaming live casino games to a majority of the Belgian A-License holders in the regulated market.…
Betsoft Gaming, one of the leading online casino game providers, announced today that they have launched a brand new game dubbed “Weekend in Vegas”. The game is already available for both mobile and desktop and joins the long list of Slots3 games released by Betsoft Gaming.…
Danske Spil has been the leading gaming provider in Denmark ever since it was possible to gamble. The company is partially owned by the state and had a monopoly on all games until the legislation in 2012, where foreign operators were allowed into the market.…
Yggdrasil Gaming, the up and coming casino game provider, announced the release of a new game today, as ‘Chibeasties’ hit the market. The game has been made available to many of Yggdrasil’s partners already, for players to enjoy.…
Netent, the world’s leading online casino game provider, announced today that they have launched a brand new slot, which will lead your thoughts back to the 80’s and 90’s arcade style games.…
Realistic Games, one of the leading online casino game providers, announced today that they have launched a brand new table game for players to enjoy. Baccarat is the new game, which Realistic Games has made their own version of for their partners.…
Yggdrasil Gaming has had a great year so far, signing a lot of new big clients and releasing new games that players have adapted and loved. The company with the Swedish roots has only been in the market for a couple of years, but has already established themselves as a major player.…
Betsoft Gaming, the leading 3D casino game provider, announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement with iGamingTech, one of the leading iGaming providers in Italy. …
Netent, the world’s largest online casino game provider, signed an agreement with the betting powerhouse William Hill last year, to provide them with casino games for their betting shops. After a year of testing and integration, the first games are now ready to be rolled out in William Hill’s betting shops.…
1x2gaming, one of the leading casino game providers, announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement with Oryx Gaming, also a ldeading casino provider. The agreement between the two parties will see 1x2gaming integrate the full suite of games from Oryx Gaming into their 3PI platform.…
Yggdrasil Gaming, the Sweden-based online casino game provider, announced today that they have launched a brand new slot. The new game is called “Cyrus the Virus”, featuring seven virus symbols in five reels and a top game-play.…
Netent is probably the largest casino game provider in the world and they continue to grow larger on a daily basis. Now the company just announced that they have launched their games with some of the biggest Spanish igaming operators.…
Betsoft Gaming, one of the leading casino game providers, announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement with the regulated Belgian casino site StarCasino. StarCasino is one of Belgium’s leading gaming hall operators, who has been providing online games since the Belgian government regulated online gaming.…
Netent, the Malta-based online casino game provider, announced today that they have succesfully been granted gaming licenses for the Spanish market from the Directorate Generale. With the licenses the company can now legally work in Spain and sell their games to Spanish operators.…
Malta is heaven for online gambling operators, as many of the biggest operators in the world are based in the small country outside of Sicily. But now it seems that it may also become a heaven for cruise liners who wants to be able to offer casino games to their visitors, as the first application submitted to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) from Crystal Cruises has been approved.…
Planetwin365, one of the leading sportsbooks in Italy and the rest of Europe, announced today that they have signed a content agreement with 1X2gaming, one of the leading casino and virtual games providers.…
Betsoft Gaming, one of the leading online casino game providers, announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement with AR Management. AR Management is a sportsbook provider, who primarily focuses on the Italian market.…
Yggdrasil Gaming is launching a ground-breaking new promotional concept called Super Free Spins which allows operators to hand out an infinite number of free spins to different player segments with variable stop criteria like single big wins or hitting certain game features in a slot game.…
Netent, one of the leading casino game providers in the world, announced this week that they have signed a partnership agreement with the Italian online gaming provider MicroGame. The agreement between the parties will see MicroGame integrate Netent’s live casino product.…
1X2gaming, one of the leading casino game providers, announced the launch of a brand new game today, leading your thoughts back to the ancient times in Rome. The game, dubbed ‘Gladiator of Rome’ is a thrilling slot taking place in the Colosseum in Rome with great inspiration from the movie ‘Gladiator’.…
Latest News From Our Partners
Latest Poker news
- 2017-05-28 05:42Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa to further Rock WSOP in 2018
- 2017-05-26 09:02First Shared Online Poker Liquidity Agreement to be signed in June, confirms ARJEL
- 2017-05-25 07:24Pennsylvania Senate takes a long jump, passes Online Gambling Bill
- 2017-05-24 07:26Saipan Higher Education Financial Assistance (SHEFA) Seek Postponement of Relocation of Poker Parlours
- 2017-05-23 07:34Poker Supply to Be Cut As Las Vegas’ Luxor Casino Closes Poker Room
- 2017-05-22 06:41Saipan andNorthern Islands Zoning Administrator Continues toOppose Poker Arcades Relocation Deadline Being Extended.
- 2017-05-20 09:48PokerStars Will Launch New Stars Rewards Program in Denmark Next Week
- 2017-05-20 03:51Bodog Signs Sponsorship Deal withH2 Poker Club inSão PauloBrazil
- 2017-05-19 08:12Arizona State allows Tribal Group to run Poker Room in Glendale
Latest Crypto currencies news
- 2017-05-29 03:19OneGram to redefine the digital “gold standard”, launches Sharia-Compliant cryptocurrency
- 2017-05-26 10:15Japan’s Bitbank creates a Ripple!
- 2017-05-26 07:38Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies soon to be digital goods in Russia
- 2017-05-25 07:24Meet Enterprise Ethereum Alliance’s new member, The National Bank of Canada.
- 2017-05-24 07:25DirectBet.eu Gambling Platform Closes Suddenly for no Apparent Reason
- 2017-05-23 07:32Hong Kong-Based Bitfinex Enables Ripple’s XRP On Its Trading Platform
- 2017-05-22 06:39Norwegian Online Bank, Skandiabanken Takes The First Leap In Recognising Bitcoin As An Investment Class.
- 2017-05-20 09:47Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Kraken Platform announces inclusion of Ripple.
- 2017-05-20 03:50Ripple’s Expansion toSix Different Exchanges Paves the Way for More Adoption of XRP
Latest Sports news
- 2017-05-29 09:19Attempt To legalise Sports Fantasy in Texas Goes in Vain
- 2017-05-29 07:17Kenya Welcomes New Sports Gaming Firm, Cheza Gaming Ltd.
- 2017-05-26 10:01In an attempt to reform the sports betting law, PASPA likely to be banned
- 2017-05-26 07:37French Online Sports Betting setting all those fancy records!
- 2017-05-25 07:25Federal Palace Hotel and Casino to now host Sports Betting West Africa Summit, July 17-19, 2017
- 2017-05-24 07:24Ghanaian Sports Betting Company Betway Launches a Talent Hunt for Football Stars
- 2017-05-23 07:31Paddy Power toBe First in Offering Real-Money Sports Betting On Facebook Messenger
- 2017-05-22 06:3865 % Of All Wagers Placed in Australia On Digital
- 2017-05-20 09:47Easy and Instant Returns offered by Cheza Gaming